Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

Penny Black, Cutie Sunday and The Pink Elephant Challenge

Good evening all my friends in Blogland!

I have returned from my moms yesterday and made today a ME day....I had a really good time, made 2 cards, went for a walk around our lake, he, he had a nap and read a book....ohhhh I wish I could have more such days but unfortunatly as one of you ladies out there said there is this bad 4 letter word ( W O R K ) that keeps us from doing the nice things...eeehhhh....still life must go on - I had my moan now lets get down to business...
I have made a card for 3 challenges 
Penny Black (check it out)
Cutie Sunday (sketch) and 
Here is my card...









Papers: digi downloads Pink Petticoat and Cuddly Buddly
Stamp and sentiment: Penny Black, colored with Copics and TH Distress inks
Punches: MS Doilly punch, Xcut Butterfly
Ribbon and button from stash 
I cut the oval for the Sentiment with Nesties.
I think that is it for this card... I have to pass on my rewards which I will do tomorrow....Choosing someone to give it too is so hard to do - I have looked at peoples blogs and loads of the ones I would give it to already have it but it has to be passed on so tomorrow I will make my decision!
All of you lovely ladies have a good nights sleep as tomorrow we are back to the everyday (not so much fun) routine!
Hugs
Cardarian
 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cardarian

    Such a lovely card.

    I love your cute image - I don't think I have seen that one before.

    Your little butterfly and button feature is great.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cute card.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cardarian,
    was für eine super süße und schöne Karte hast du gezaubert. Gefällt mir gut.

    Dankeschön fürs Mitmachen bei Cutie Sunday.

    Gruß
    Marushy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! Love that stamp! Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely delicate card the punched border is lovely and the gingham paper is sweet.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cardarian
    Very sweet image and I love the colouring. The little butterflies are the prefect touch and how clever to cut them from matching paper. Good luck in the challenge!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real sweetie, I love the delicate colours and the hedgie is so cute!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so sweet.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card everything works so well together :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dein Kärtchen ist ja herzallerliebst geworden!
    Danke für´s Mitmachen beim Cutie Sunday!

    XXX
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolut klasse geworden Deine Karte. Danke für's Mitmachen bei Cutie Sunday.

    LG
    Bella

    ReplyDelete