Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hi my dear Friends!



Sorry I haven't been around much but it seems this month will be a very busy one for me! I had visitors since the middle of August, my friend from Australia left yesterday, but she will probably be back! This weekend my daughter and I will go for a "little" trip to Germany to visit some old family friend of ours! I am looking forward to this and will blog about it! The weekend after is Ally Pally so I will be flying to England - ha, ha it sounds like I am a right jetsetter but things seem to all come at once - I know I will be sitting on my own doing nothing all winter - well I will be doing cards - I see some of you have started with Christmas cards - I can't really wrap my mind around that yet but I think I should start because last year ( my head is down in shame) I was still doing them the day before Christmas! 
I see some of you will be going to see and learn from Tim Holtz - that must be a lovely experience! I watched him today on HSN  - very interesting man! This range of his has expanded to really unlimited proportions! You want to buy everything but it is all quite expensive so you have to choose carefully! I am trying to be on a stash diet till Ally Pally but I am not sure if I will be able to stick to it! 
Anyway I better go now and start on some cards, I only have today as tomorrow it will be packing the suitcase again! And of course WOYWW where I should show something before I am off for the rest of the week!
Have a lovely evening and I will see you all tomorrow!
Hugs to all of you,
Cardarian

2 comments:

  1. I watched Tim on HSN too and a few other shows - Ooh I'd love to get my hands on one of those screen printing packages ;-)
    I was like you last year still making cards on Christmas Eve which is exactly why I started early this year - have done quite a few now, but not done any for some weeks.
    Have a fab time at Ally Pally :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't make Ally Pally, just too much to do! Never mind, I'm sure we'd be too busy shopping to talk!! Beautfiul photo Cradarian, you really are a good photographer. Have a great time in Gernmany, hope the weather holds up!

    ReplyDelete