Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An award from Nicky!

The lovely Nicky from Stiggys Cards has given me an award.

Thank you so much


There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate?
Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.

You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.



Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.As always, the hardest part is to pick who to pass this on to, there are so many bloggers I could give it to but I pick these...




you have been awarded!

Hugs to all of you
Cardarian
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I feel very special now :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Am really chuffed you chose me to have one of these awards. Wow - really lovely of you to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping by quickly whilst in US.
    Hope things have settled down for you and your daughter continues to get well. Busy problematic time for you. You deserve all those new goodies to cheer you up,
    thanks for visiting me ,
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardarian, tvoj blog mi je zelo všeč in redno ga prebiram. Podarjam ti tudi nagradico Veter v hrbet, te čaka na mojem blogu.
    Lep dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dolores, thank you so much for nominating me. I'll pop by again to actually pick it up and post on my blog when I decide who to pass it onto.
    Hope you're enjoying your weekend :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete