Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jingle bells, jingle bells.....

My dear bloggy friends!

We are here - 3 days before Christmas - I bet you have all decorated your trees, sent off your cards and wrapped up your presents! Well I am almost there....I have made all my cards and sent them off and I have decorated my tree but I haven't wrapped up my presents....I am doing that this afternoon! First time ever I have so much work done before Christmas eve!!! Does that mean I am more organised??? No not really - well it did help that I was at home for almost 3 months and did most of my cards during that time! Also my daughter was a big help with the tree decorating !
Anyway our weekly meetings most go on and here is my desk of this week.......nothing much going on, one of my last cards on display! A peek on the right...



A peek on the left.....


 The card up close and personal - I love this Inkadinkado stamp - sooo cute!


A last word about making cards - I did make a lot this year and some were complicated some  had a very modern tone, some were vintage, grungy even - some I like more then the others! I think that although I have never been to any cardmaking course or workshop I have learned a lot - thanks to so many ladies who put tutorials on their blogs ( for free) and give us all a chance to learn! Here is an example of a card I made recently and like very much! The background is one of the new Hero Arts stamps, what I really like about this card are the trees -  they are made with washi tape - just love the simplicity of the design! So cool!






 And with this card I wish you all peace, love and happiness! I thank every one of you WOYWW-ERS that have visited my blog this year and commented on my blog - when I started I never thought anybody would be interested - now I have 72 followers - amazing!
Have a very merry Christmas! 
Lots of hugs to all of you,
Cardarian

13 comments:

  1. I love your cards, the snowman stamp is gorgeous, he is just sooo cute! A great and effective idea with the Christmas trees too :)

    Have a happy WOYWW and I wish you and your family a peaceful, joyful and a very Happy Christmas. Take care, Karen xxx (#66)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rich turquoise you have used on the last two cards -stunning.
    Afraid all my tree decorating, card writing and parcel wrapping was done by last weekend - I worry too much if it isn't all sorted by the time me tree goes up.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
    Ann B
    #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowman in your header, tipping his hat. And the card of the snowman with a bird on his nose is just precious. Your trees are just beautiful too! Good job all the way around!!

    I hope you and yours have a merry Christmas!

    WOYWW #82

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely festive post and special cards. Glad you are up to date with your plans as you will have so much to do for your special family Christmas meal. Haven't had a chance to Skype yet but will try over the next day or two and hope you aren't too busy.
    Lots of love for a very Happy Christmas and don't miss my blog candy!!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trees on that card! Have a very Happy Christmas!. Are you coming over to the UK next year at all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pridna, sedaj boš lahko v miru pričakala praznike. Zadnja voščilnica je preprosto čudovita.
    Tudi tebi želim prijetne praznike. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, love that turquoise colour, my favourite! Simple yet elegant.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
    Hugs, LLJ #43 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your cards but the last one is very classy and I just adore the colours you have used.
    Happy Christmas to you and yours, may it bring you all you desire. Hugs, neet #4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards! Merry Christmas! Tango #84

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes indeed - sounding like you are on form! Love the blue bow! Thanks for sharing in such a busy week! Hope you have a very festive and wonderfully merry time - see you in 2012! Sarah at 11.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, I have that cute little Inkadinkado stamp too, must use it more often. Love the turquoise one though, very elegant! Have a wonderful Christmas, see you on the other side.

    Hugs
    Brenda 71

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards I love the colours, Merry Christmas, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I'm dropping by to greet you and your loved ones a joyful and blessed Christmas season! Yes, your snowman is so cute and your tree card is wonderful! I love the way you put this together. Thanks for sharing your life and projects with us in your blog!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete