Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My dear friends!

As I have been ill for the last two weeks I didn't go out and post my cards or do anything much for Christmas, but the last few days I have been feeling better so all the usual Christmas stuff has been done.
I wish you all a lovely and blessed Christmas and wonderful holidays! 
Here is a photo of me in front of a lovely nativity in Trieste





Here is my humble Christmas tree...

and my small nativity




And as last a few more little Christmas treats.....


Enjoy the holidays with family and friends!
Hugs and love to all!
Cardarian

8 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Dolores. Hope you are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet girl! Merry Christmas and what a lovely photo of you. Hope you're feeling loads better now.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the photos of Trieste Nativity. Yours at home is also very beautiful. I like your tree with the big heart in it.
    Wishing you a lovely Christmas,
    Lisca#29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cardarian, Sorry you have been ill. I'm glad you recovered in time for the Christmas festivities. Lovely cards! Have a blessed Christmas from way over here in Manila! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better, Dolores, and I hope your Christmas was merry!! Thank you for sharing all the photos. Your creations and your sweet tree are fabulous!! Happy WOYWW to you, very late, and all good wishes for a wonderful new year!! Hugs, Darnell #49

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're better, and I hope you've had a lovely Christmas. Your cards are beautiful. Late WOYWW greetings, Chris # 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you have been ill. Wrong time of the year for that! Love the photos this week and the cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays. Vickie #46

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope you and yours had a lovely time over the last few days. We sure did! I hope you are feeling much better now. I'm loving your tree and makes. Take care. Zo xx 32

    ReplyDelete