Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 7, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WOYWW!

My dear bloggy WOYWW  friends!

I have been away for a long time because many things have been happening and I couldn't get up to writing my blog! I also want to change my blog - give it a bit of a makeover in the new year ! I am working on the changes and hopefully I will soon get back to normal service! ;-)

So for now I will just wish you all a very happy new year 2016! Stay healthy and safe and live in peace and love!!!! And make lots of art!!!!!

 Sorry the picture of my card is not very good - I forgot my camera in England so all my photos are taken with my phone! :-(
Lots of hugs to all of you,
CARDARIAN

8 comments:

  1. Nice card. I think the picture looks just fine. Sorry you left your camera in England. Hope you get it back soon.

    Sharon #64

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year.. great card. Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cardarian, wishing you a very Happy 2016 also. Barb xx #28

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely been awhile, dear Dolores. I so enjoy seeing you are back blogging and joining WoYWW, too. Hope to see more of your art soon, and I also wish you a joyous, healthy, and artful 2016. Happy WOYWW on Thursday from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a happy, healthy and crafty New Year to you too! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you back with us. Hope all the updates go well.
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Have a good week
    Christine
    Bishopsmate #53

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your new fresh look blog. So clear and easy to read with the white background. Now we just need some arty posts to get it going. Good luck!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete